Im here to share the checklist what to prepare for moving into the new place:
- Make a reservation for a removal company and make sure choose carefully the rates charges within your budget include the moving transit insurance.
- Confirming with your new place Property agent or Solicitor for the settlement and Key Collections date.
- Make an appointment to your current and New place building manager to book a lift for the moving date and time.(Subjected to Unit)
- Organize the Water, Electric, phone-line and your internet provider transfer the account to the new place in 2 weeks advance to prevent the delay of your new place utilities service.
- Updates all your contact information detail eg: Driver license, Medicare, Car registration, Bank contact and etc.
- Start Packing those stuff that you not use often and only keep the stuff that your daily use for this 2 weeks.
- Plan about the furniture that you plan to bring to your new place and the old furniture u can plan to sell or donate to any society.
- Make appointment with your property agent or landlord for time and date for the handover keys and final inspections.
- Make a reservation with the removal cleaning. (Advise: get the cleaner from your Property agent that dealing with you in your current unit preferred to avoid any drama.)